NO LIFE... YET



Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hmm... Very borin day today... Yesterday me, Jd n Ben go JP buy ingredient. Lucky bus not crowded... Bring Hp oso but of no use! We are lucky that Ben mom is there cause she's an expert when we choose our ingredient. I bought yogurt n mango. The rest of it is either shared between me n him so he take it home. Jd pay for everythin so I need not empty my pocket. It's $21. OMFG!!!

Today have HE test so it will be the first time I'm cookin alone. Felt very scared that I would screw up! Lol, after cookin I taste my food n it suck!!! Actually it's ok, better than our practical in group last time. It's just that it's too cold n my mango is very sour... Full of yogurt taste.

We had four period maths lesson but I only do the paper 1... Had to admit I very slow. For Literature, I scored 11.5/20... At least still pass... Oh ya, yesterday got streamin option n I choose option A, hope that I will be in 3I next year with my friend.

Now feelin very tired... Monday to Wednesday afternoon I kept sleepin, at least today never sleep. I oso order class photo n my lookin suckkkkzzz... Especially the girls... Lol... All of them pin up their hair lyk nerdy....

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012