NO LIFE... YET



Tuesday, October 6, 2009

FUCK! Today's test I suck lyk hell. First paper is English paper 2, quite easy but I no time to summarise my summary. After that break then we go MRL study. Saw Ms Goh there, then she came to say hi. Literature test liao! Ernest very pro... He use computer at MRL until forget we got test.

ROFL! I totally had 90% chance of failin. I write n write n write or should I say scribble n scribble n scribble. Walao, 写到手麻了. Not enough time to think more n write more. Go home later on n learn Geography again. Will have confidence in tomorrow's test n JY, my 2F, especially my friend.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012