NO LIFE... YET



Thursday, October 15, 2009

Exams are finally over! Sigh, back to the olden days. At home eat, shit, sleep without the word 'study' in my head. In a few days time, the word 'school' will be disappeared from my head. OK, first of all, school is short. After oral then dismissed. Oral is quite easy. Think will pass. Saw Ben at the cafeteria when I thought he go home bath first.

While waitin for Jd, we listen song from my phone at the bus stop. Jd later then come. Chat chat awhile then Ben go home bath. Poor us left with nothin to do. Walk walk around the neighbourhood. 10.30 am Ben then phone me he is ready to go. Bused to JP. But in the end we go Library cause we thought most of the shop at JP is still closed. I borrow one book only, but that book isn't what I wanted. I think too many people borrowed away.

Finally then go JP. Went to 3rd floor but while Ben say whether we will meet any of our classmates, that's when I saw Janice, YiWen n ShuHui. WTF, speak of the devil. After that we go eat our lunch, 'breakfast' for me. Eat finish then saw a group of discipline teacher. Mr Oliver Ong n Mdm Ong is all I know cause I dare not look at them. One of them oso ask me to tuck in my shirt. Lucky sia... Never use my phone.

Went to buy bubbletea n saw JiaMin n Xinni. Lol... Tour around JP. Watch a bit of X-men. Ben then say he want to play the video games there. I am still enjoyin my bubbletea so never play. Play halfway then turn behind n... NOT AGAIN!!! Saw PeiWen n PeiLing. 7 Classmates in total spotted in JP. Go inside Challenger n Ben play another game. In the end Jd rushed me to go home, leavin Ben all alone entertainin himself. Go home resumed some download from yesterday night. Go sleep until 5 pm.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012