NO LIFE... YET



Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Don't know why don't feel so happy when I can use computer. Is it the rain, or is because I too bored. Today's Chemistry paper quite easy. However, still got some I don't know how to answer.

Tomorrow is the official day our exam is finally over. Still, nothin to really celebrate. I oso heard that our oral teacher may be Ms Fong, WTF! She sure pissed me off by sayin my hair too long, then deduct my marks due to her poor taste of havin short n neat hair. Aiya, just hope she isn't our oral teacher la.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012