NO LIFE... YET



Sunday, October 25, 2009

Congratz on Marvin n his new blog. Now I very scared of whether I can go option A or not. But firstly, I must get 70 marks n above for my Maths n Science. I think I will get but there's still chances when things are not what I expected. Lookin forward to going school tomorrow. Hope to treasure the moment before it's too late. Another thing, lookin at my hair makes me sad cause it doesn't seem to be growin long. Just want to keep my hair long until the next discipline check. Had read a few pages of the storybooks I've borrowed this afternoon. Tonight oso hope I can sleep well...
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012