NO LIFE... YET



Wednesday, October 7, 2009

As I have said yesterday that I have confidence right? Well, the answer is NO! The moment I see the first question, I don't know how to do liao! The last question I got no time to do... I hope I still can get 40 plus for this paper n oso that the comin paper will be easy.

Accordin to Jd, this test is much more tougher than any of his top 10 test paper he has. Oh... I want to take A-maths next year. Please, god, grant me that wish! OK, now, go home, study n sleep. Oh ya, today's Jd birthday. Hm, Happy Birthday, Jd! Sorry that I never say this to you just now Geography test tomorrow, Mdm Lalitha said it's going to be very difficult. No confidence but will learn Geography again today. If I got time, I will read Physics.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012