NO LIFE... YET



Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ok!!! Finally on computer after two busy weekday. Busy? Yah! Yesterday we had our Chinese Composition test. The topic is meant by 'Little things that happen becomin a serious problem that cannot be solved'. Don't know what to write. Because this never happen in my miserable life.

Today got 公函 test, oso never learn hard enough. In the end I don't know what's the format. This few day sleep a lot, well, sleep from around 4 - 7.30 pm.

Lazy to write what happen today but music lesson I got to bully Ms Fong!!! Haha, I use the teacher's computer. Here's the story: My computer sound got problem so she ask me to sit at her chair but I do finish long ago so I anyhow play with that computer. She later come in from outside (She go toilet) n found that I never even use any sound, so she scold me (Not shout but show her innocent face) but in the end I let her sit. (She sit on the floor when I am playin with it).

Ms Ang oso laugh a lot today because of Marcus. She oso come inside wrong class at our physics period. LOL, she very embarrass. Anyway, there are a lot of homework to keep me busy.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012