NO LIFE... YET



Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just woke up from a sleep cause feel very sleepy. Not that I am lazy but CCA today is too tirin. Thanks to Germaine who reminded me yesterday to bring half-U, if not I might forget to bring it n get scolded.

Surprisingly, we start our footdrill right after takin our attendance. What's worst is that it lasted about 3 hours. We are actually being tested on our command. This is the first time for me to be a commander. We get change to half-U but my pant is too tight. At first, I feel very embarrass standin alone in front of the squad. Luckily I just do whatever I need to do so that I could go back as fast as possible.

Our officer announced our result n I think I got B+ n B for me n my squad respectively. Don't know whether it is good or not then we play some guessin games. It is so borin that I almost wanted to sleep.

After that do footdrill for awhile then go through the CCA point for uniformed group. We are dismissed later n I go home immediately. Never eat lunch cause no appetite. Reach home I read my storybook then fall asleep at my bed...

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012