NO LIFE... YET



Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just came back from my uncle's house... Had breakfast there. It's been more than 2 month since I go there but his computer is still god damn slow... The RAM is lyk 200 MBzzz.

Haha, never had lunch today. Not hungry though... Listen to a lot of song on our way there until I am so tired of all of them. Ok, back to revision... Haven't study yet... Maybe next time I post is at Thursday, I can lie about music homework. Tuesday me n Jd is plannin to buy ingredient for cookin. So we will go JP NTUC. I will oso return my books then.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012